Salalah is famous for its seasonal weather, locally known as monsoon or “Khareef” season , when it witnesses its best period, clothed in lush greenery and its hills surrounded by white fog. Light rains drizzle to cool the air. During this time, it is frequented by many visitors, especially from within Oman and the neighboring countries.
Salalah is a coastal city, laying on the Indian Ocean. It is a unique place in the Arabian Peninsula. On the northern side, it has mountain range, with greenery and springs. On the southern side, it has pristine white sand beaches, which are sunny from September to June every year. Salalah is a city spread between these mountainous regions and the Indian Ocean. It is located in Dhofar Governor-ate.
Why you should visit Salalah?
- Salalah white sand Beaches are one of the best in the region.
- Diversified places to visit ranging from Mountains to beaches to Religious sites to caves to blow holes to Archaeological sites.
- The Weather of Salalah is perfect for Outdoor Activities throughout the Year
- Experience Low Temperature (in 20’s deg C) in Salalah when Gulf Temperature is 50 deg C (July – Sept)
- Experience Khareef (Rainfall)
- Make BBQ in Lush Green Mountains or at stunning beaches
- Experience Open Air Restaurants throughout the Year
- A Perfect Place for a Memorable Family Vacation
- All Food served is Halal
- Nice and Friendly People
- Not an Expensive Destination as compared to other gulf cities.